Sunday, March 13, 2011

me, me, me

want to know anythings about me ?
don't want to ?
never mind but I would like to tell you all about me and myself !

1- Nama : Nur Amalia Marsya binti Mohamad Amin

2- Age : 13 ( 2011 )

3- Date of Birth : 11 August 1998 ( time birthday aku, bagi hadiah tau ! JANGAN LUPA )

4- Place of Birth : Kampung Baru Medical Center, Kuala Lumpur .

5- Favorite foods : Western  food ( lagak konon ), MASAKAN UMI !

6- Favorite drinks : Apple juice and Ice blended ( CHOCOLATE )

7- Father's name : Mohamad Amin bin Abdulaah

8- Mother's name : Maraziyana binti Mahmud

9- Siblings' name : a- Muhammad Afiq Zarif
                            b- ME
                            c- Nur Auni Marissa
                            d- Muhammad Aqil Zahfran
                                               so, it's 4 of us !

10- Live in :  Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia ( haha )

11- My most lovely cousins : - NASR INSYIRAH
                                            - KAK NGAH
                                            - KAK LONG
                                                             I HEART ALL OF YOU !

12- My behavior : - I LIKE TO CRY ! ( LOVE )
                            - SO SENSITIF
                            - DON'T LIKE BEING PROBE !
                            - DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TO CALL ME mamalia !

13- People that me rather HATE :  AZEEM

14- People that me rather LIKE or LOVE : ALL OF MY FRIENDS and SENIORS and not forget MY FAMILY OR RELATIVES !

15- Things that I like to know :- you couple already or single ?
                                               - who's your BF or GF ?
                                               - what's your secret ?
                                               - do you like HER or HIM ?

16- My behavior that people rather don't like :- SUKA NANGIS !
                                                                      - GEGEH !

* tu jaa kot yang aku bole berkongsi nan korang *